Great ideas transcend borders. With more than 740 dedicated investment professionals worldwide and an operational network spanning over 20 countries, Invesco has the global capability to deliver our best ideas to investors around the world.* Our "investors first" approach is built on:
Commitment to investment excellence
We believe the best investment insights come from specilized investment teams with discrete investment perspectives, operating under a disciplined philosophy and process with strong risk oversight and quality controls.1
- Asia ex-Japan
- Greater China
Locations: Beijing, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Shenzhen, Sydney, Taipei, Tokyo
Invesco Fundamental Equity
- U.S. growth equity
- U.S. core equity
- U.S. value equity
- International and global growth equity
- Sector equity
- Balanced portfolios
Locations: Austin, Houston, San Francisco
- Global and regional equities including UK, European, Asian, Japanese and emerging markets
- Fixed income
Locations: Henley, U.K
Invesco Private Capital
- Private equity funds
- Customized portfolios
Locations: London, New York, San Francisco
- Canadian, regional and global shares and sector shares
- Canadian and global bonds
- Balanced Portfolios
- High-net-worth wealth management
- U.S equities; master limited partnerships(MLPs)
- Multi-manager investment program
Locations: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston, New York, Newport Beach, San Francisco, Washington D.C
Invesco Fixed Income
- Money markets and cash management
- Stable value
- Global and U.S broad fixed income
- Alternative/financial structures
Locations: Chicago, Houston, London, Louisville, Melbourne, New York, Palm Harbor, San Diego
Invesco Global Strategies
- Global equities
- Canadian equities
Locations: Atlanta, Boston, Frankfurt, Melbourne, New York, Tokyo, Toronto
- Indexed-based and active ETFs
Invesco Real Estate
- Global direct real estate
- Global public real estate investing
Offices: Atlanta, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, Luxemburg, Madrid, Munich, New York, Newport Beach, Paris, Prague, San Francisco, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo
Invesco Unit Investment Trusts
- Unit investment trusts
WL Ross & Co.
- Distressed and restructuring private equities
- Energy private equities
Locations: Beijing, Mumbai, New York, Tokyo
1 The listed centers do not all provide products or services that are available in all jurisdictions, nor are their products and services available on all platforms. All entities are wholly owned, indirect subsidiaries of Invesco, Ltd. Except Invesco Great Wall in Schenzhen, which is a joint venture between Invesco and Great Wall Securities, and the Huaneng Invesco WLR Investment Consulting Company Ltd. in Beijing, which is a joint venture between Huaneng Capital Services and WL Ross. Please consult your Invesco representative for more information.
Depth of Investment Capabilities
Investors need choices to tailor their financial plans to their objectives. Our long history of providing client-driven investment solutions means we offer a wide range of single-country, regional and global capabilities across major equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes. We deliver those capabilities through a diverse set of investment vehicles, from open and closed-end mutual funds to ETFs, cash products, separate accounts for retail and institutional clients, and more.2
Our wide range of investment capabilities is designed to support a variety of financial objectives.
- Market cap
- Investment style
- Global/regional/single country
- Directional long/short (130/30)
- Cash management
- Investment grade/High yield
- Tax-free bonds
- Active balanced
- Global macro
- Risk parity (risk premia capture)
- Target maturity
- Target risk
- Traditional balanced
- Absolute return
- Market neutral
- Managed futures
- Private equity
- Fund of funds
- Buyout, emerging
- Capital protection
- Financial structures
- Bank loans
- Credit arbitrage
- Real estate
- Public real estate securities
- Private directn
- US, Asian, European, global
Delivered to investors through diverse investment vehicles
Diverse investment vehicles
- Institutional seperate accounts
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs )
- Mutual funds
- Private placements
- Customized solutions
2The listed investment capabilities and vehicles are not available in all jurisdictions globally. Additionally, not all investors are eligible to invest in each investment vehicle. For more information, contact to your local Invesco office.
We direct our intellectual capital, operational strength and corporate stability toward helping investors achieve their long-term financial objectives. As an independent firm, our global organization dedicates all of its resources to investment management.*
One of the world's leading independent global investment management firms:
- Focused solely on investment management.
- More than 750 dedicated investment professionals.
- Publicly traded on NYSE; S&P 500® constituent
- Solid financials, investment-grade debt rating, strong balance sheet.
- Objective investment perspective and industry voice.
- Portfolio managers, analysts and reserchers across North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
- Client support in over 20 countries, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
- Approx. 6,000 employees worldwide.
- An "investors first" mindset and commitment to helping clients pursue their financial goals.
- Dedicated relationship professionals specilized by channel and client needs.
- Dedicated support with a wide variety of practice management solutions and experts to help our clients succeed.
*data as at 30/06/2016
Principles for Responsible Investment
The United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) initiative is an international network of investors working together to incorporate ESG (environmental, social, governance) issues into their investment processes.
Invesco’s mission is, “Helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives.” Invesco supports the PRI and recognizes the importance of considering environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) issues as part of a robust investment process. We are firmly committed to responsible investment and actively work to understand, assess and address the concerns and expectations of our clients while ensuring we meet our fiduciary responsibilities.
Policy and Procedures Regarding Investments in Companies Engaged in Certain Activities With Respect to Cluster Munitions, Anti-Personnel Mines or Depleted Uranium Ammunition and Armour
Invesco strives to ensure that all activity by, or on behalf of, Invesco is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations in all jurisdictions in which it or its subsidiaries operate. To that end, Invesco intends to comply with laws and regulations in jurisdictions to which it, or its managed accounts and funds, are subject that prohibit investments or potential investments on behalf of its managed accounts and funds in companies that it believes are or may be engaged in certain activities with respect to cluster munitions, anti-personnel mines or depleted uranium ammunition and armour. Invesco also takes seriously the responsibility to act in the best interests of its managed accounts and funds.